MGL Avionics Infinity MAP 1- Universal pressure indicator
The MAP-1 is a 2.25” instrument which can measure pressures in the range from 0.25 bars (3.6 PSI) to 2.5 bars (36.2 PSI) as well as simultaneously display RPM from a universal RPM input. Pressure can be displayed in millibar, bar, PSI, kg/cm2, inches of Mercury, millimeters of Mercury, kilopascal (KPA) or atmospheres. The pressure display is also available in the form of an analog bar graph with user selectable sensitivity if the RPM input is not needed. The MAP-1 is primarily intended as a manifold pressure gauge, however, due to the universal nature of this accurate instrument it can be used for many other applications as well.
In addition the MAP-1 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current engine time) which is password protected, an engine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance.
The MAP-1 also features a programmable low/high alarm for pressure as well as for RPM and it also records the maximum Pressure and RPM reached in permanent memory.
Typical applications include:
Engine manifold pressure, turbo boost pressure, barometer, fuel or oil pressure gauge (with additional isolation kit), pressure reference or airfoil research and testing
- Universal pressure and RPM indicator
- Can Measures RPM from 0 to 20000 RPM
- Can measure pressures in the range of 0.25 bars (3.6 PSI) to 2.5 bars (36.2 PSI)
- Pressure can be displayed in millibar, bar, PSI, kg/cm2, inches of Mercury, millimeters of Mercury, kilopascal (KPA) or atmospheres
- Contains a programmable low/high Pressure and RPM alarm
- Records maximum pressure and RPM reached in permanent memory
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (password protected) and an engine running timer/flight timer
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Scalable analog pressure bar graph