MGL Avionics Infinity RV 1 - Universal engine RPM and rotor RPM indicator
The RV-1 universal engine RPM and rotor RPM unit is a 2.25” instrument providing a universal RPM counter that can be adapted to a variety of roles. Typical uses are engine RPM displays or Helicopter / Gyroplane Rotor RPM displays.
The RV-1 displays RPM in a digital readout as well as in a scalable analog bar graph display. In addition the RV-1 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current engine time) which is password protected,an engine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance. The RV-1 also features a programmable RPM high alarm as well as it records the maximum RPM reached in permanent memory.
- Measures RPM from 0 to 20000 RPM.
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (Password protected) and an engine running timer/flight timer.
- Contains a programmable high RPM alarm
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Records maximum RPM reached in permanent memory
- Scalable analog bar graph indicating RPM