MGL Avionics Infinity E3 - Universal engine monitor
The E3 universal engine monitor combines in one compact 2.25” format instrument all that is needed to monitor most smaller aircraft engines from two-stroke ultralight engines to medium sized four strokes such as from Rotax, Continental and Lycoming. Most automotive engine conversions can also benefit from the use of the E-3 engine monitor.
The E-3 can measure up to 4 EGT/CHT channels, a RPM input, a universal temperature sender input and a universal pressure sender input.
- 66 different engine setup configurations possible
- Universal, programmable rev counter (engine RPM) with digital and analog readout, with a programmable high alarm limit
- Programmable engine Hobbs meter (password protected) and running timer (flight timer) with automatic flight log
- Can monitor up to four programmable thermocouple channels for EGT and CHT probes with a user programmable high alarm limit
- A universal temperature sender input with a user programmable low and high alarm limits
- A universal pressure sender input with a user programmable low and high alarm limits
- Maximum recorded values for all measured values are stored in non-volatile memory
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation
- Thermocouple temperature probes can be common K,J or E type thermocouple probes
- Uses standard automotive temperature and pressure senders
- Special Rotax 912/914 engine monitor mode utilizing the standard built in Rotax NTC CHT probes