MGL Avionics Infinity TC 1- 4 Channel thermocouple indicator
The TC-1 thermocouple display unit is a 4 channel 2.25” instrument that contains all the features necessary to monitor EGTs and CHTs. The instrument is fully programmable by the user resulting in the most flexible solution available. It contains 6 different display screens to allow easy customization. The TC-1 can be configured to group EGTs/CHTs to common settings or each thermocouple channel can be independently setup for temperature ranges as well as alarms and probe types.
The TC-1’s high accuracy is due to its built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation techniques. Temperature probes can be common K or J type thermocouple probes as used in CHT or EGT sensors. Temperatures can be displayed in degrees Celcius or degrees Fahrenheit from -270ºC to 1370ºC (-454ºF to 2498ºF). Each channel also offers a programmable high alarm.
The TC-1 also records maximum temperatures reached for each channel in permanent memory.
- 6 different display modes
- Supports J, K and E thermocouple probes
- Temperatures can be displayed in degrees C or degrees F from -270 ºC to 1370ºC (-454ºF to 2498ºF).
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensated
- Records Maximum temperatures reached for each channel in permanent memory